What We Do
We start our day early to prepare delicious foods and displays for any and all events. Each of our orders is hand-delivered by our staff and we take pride in every level of presentation. We work quickly and accurately so that our customers can see how serious we are about catering. We train our employees on building each arrangement and recipe with speed and ease. We are enthusiastic about making a lasting impact and over-exceeding expectations for every customer we have. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Why you’ll love working with us
- Our employees have most nights & weekends off (unless you’re looking to make some extra $$$!).
- 100% discount on food during your work day. Nothing beats a free lunch, and our employees are welcome to enjoy every working day.
- Flexible hours – We can work out the best schedule for you. We’ll work with you, whether you want to start early or stay late!
- We pay our employees a minimum of 25% above industry standard – with plenty of opportunities for bonuses, promotions and raises.
- Strong teamwork ethic – You’ll be working with a team of industry professionals who maintain high standards and have fun doing so.
- We’re closed on major holidays, and we understand that it’s important to spend time with loved ones during these days.
- We provide our sales team with incentive bonuses for their hard work. When Tasty Table succeeds, our team succeeds!
- Tasty Table Catering is an awesome learning opportunity for those interested in catering in Philadelphia. Additionally, employment in Philadelphia with a great company is sure to stand out.
- Enhance your resume with new culinary and catering skills, as well as potential management and leadership skills that employers love!